If you are considering making an application for your child to join our school you might find it useful to read our admissions policy.
For further information on how to apply for a place and to find out if your child is in our catchment area please go to: www.essex.gov.uk/Education-Schools/Schools/Admissions/Pages/Admissions.aspx
Following consultation, proposed changes to the admission policy for 2021-2022 have been formally approved. Changes to the previous criteria are:
- admission of staff’s children (5)
- admissions relating to specific local Anglican churches (6)
- admissions relating to other Anglican churches (7)
The SIF has been changed to reflect these policy changes.
The 6 week consultation period ran from Friday 6th December 2019 until Friday 17th January 2020.
On behalf of the Governing Body of Great Chesterford Church of England Primary Academy, views are sought on the proposed in-year variation to the Great Chesterford C. of E. Primary Academy admissions arrangements for 2021/22. Copies of the proposed in-year variation to the admissions arrangements and Supplementary Information Form are available below.
Please send any comments on this proposed in-year variation by return, marked for the attention of our Chair of Governors, Adele Peters, by post or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GCPA Chair of Governor Letter
- VARIATION Great Chesterford C. of E. Admissions Policy 2021-22
- VARIATION Great Chesterford C of E Primary SIF 2021-2022