As a school, we are proud of our dinner service which is run in-house. The following points aim to cover our frequently asked questions:
- Meals cost £2.30 per child per day.
- Payment can be made by debit card online (scopay).
- Payment is due in advance either weekly on Monday morning or half termly during the first week of the half term.
- All credits and debits will be advised at the end of each term.
- Hot dinners cannot be ordered after 11.00am.
- If a meal has been ordered, but your child goes home sick after 11.00am the meal must be paid for.
- It is important that you keep your own record of meals taken.
Our cook, Mrs Frost, and her team, have consulted carefully with the children and have based the new menus around favourite dishes. Consideration has been given to national guidelines for healthy eating, and each meal exceeds these requirements.
We hope the children enjoy these choices, and any feedback is most welcome.